The ‘Nalla Jeevitham’ (Good Life) Project is an innovative endeavor for the benefit of a neediest section of our population: those who desire to live with a partner in life but for various reasons fail to find one, the destitute, the differently-abled, the divorced, the separated etc.
The project is to be implemented with the support of the Government of Kerala by a coalition of partners, including Local Governments, Kerala State Women’s Commission, National Health Mission, Kerala Mahila Samakhya Society, Nehru Yuva Kendra and voluntary organizations. Santhigram, a prominent voluntary organization, with a history of more than a quarter of a century of sustainable development innovations, will be in charge of project execution.
The main objectives of the Nalla Jeevitham Project include:
- To create a resource group of well-trained counselors at the Panchayat and ward level.
- To operate a matrimonial website, titled ‘Partner in Life’ (www.partnerinlife.org) for assisting needy people to find their partners in life.
- To organize and conduct community weddings irrespective of caste and religious identities.
- To mobilize and provide support to the deserving couples
Life companion for good life
We are staunchly behind you as you enter the married life.
Counseling and guidance
- S Santhamma (m) 9497004409
- Alexander Jacob (m) 9447504238
- L.R. Dhanuja (m) 8547587174
- Ramadevi (m) 9595372254
- K Soman Nair (m) 9447500661
- Mulloor Jayachandran (m) 9495300618
- Murukan Ambikaviswanathan (m) 944634685
- Vijayakumar (m) 9895714006
- M. Seema (m) 9946105459
- Aravind Ajith (m) 9476064976